Sunday, July 25, 2010

Purpose

I created this blog to share my commentary on music, politics and local events in and around the Greater Cincinnati area. I will also share my thoughts on National and International stories of the day.

I DJ locally around town as DJ Rude Kat. I have a wide variety of music but typically spin Soul, Funk, Ska, Reggae and Early Hip Hop. Occasionally I fill in for John and Hilly's Yeah Night playing recent Indie and Dance Punk. I have had gigs at C&D Northside, Baba Budans, Grammers, Golden Lions and local weddings.

I will include information on upcoming events I will be participating in as well. Feel free to share your comments on this page. I'm a strong supporter of the 1st Amendment and would like to make this blog as open a public forum as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment